Clash of Clans
Build up your own clan and fight others
Build a village with an army to defend against enemies.
There is a bit of everything in the comical game of Clash of Clans. You'll fight with Barbarians and see the magic of wizards. The goal of the game is to create an army and use strategic techniques to take your army to victory. You can play as one of the many characters, but the wizards are sometimes best as they have special powers that the other characters don't seem to have.
One of the benefits of the game is that you can battle against the large number of people who play online, or you can recruit the players for your own army. You want to build a village in Clash of Clans that has just the right blend of homes and ammunition in order to fend off those who are trying to sneak in and invade your territory. While playing, you'll see dragons flying and walking around as well as hog riders and archers. All of the characters can be on your side, but the dragons tend to be against you throughout most of the game as they breathe fire to burn down your homes and buildings.
- Two stages
- Decent graphics
- Lots of action
- Play against others online
- Some aspects require money on the game
• A slew of special events are in store
• New levels for Heroes, Golem and more
• Dragon and P.E.K.K.A are striking so fast
• Discounts and boosting, it’s Clashmas at last!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.